Hearts We Know By Stories
Well, hello again those who seem to be reading this. Blah, I'm a bad member of the OAWC, I tell you... I don't think I've attended a meeting since, what, February? And I can't even spell the dang word "February" because that doesn't look right. I think it's "Febuary" but that doesn't look right either.
But they published a book with a collection of work done by the members of OAWC (and put one of my pieces in the book). This book can apparently be purchased through lulu.com, which is a self-publishing website. The book is about 9 dollars with shipping + handling, or whatever.
You can probably find a link to purchasing that book on the OAWC blog if you want to get it, but I'm too lazy to post a link here. It's a miracle I even remembered I have a blog in the first place.
-James
But they published a book with a collection of work done by the members of OAWC (and put one of my pieces in the book). This book can apparently be purchased through lulu.com, which is a self-publishing website. The book is about 9 dollars with shipping + handling, or whatever.
You can probably find a link to purchasing that book on the OAWC blog if you want to get it, but I'm too lazy to post a link here. It's a miracle I even remembered I have a blog in the first place.
-James

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home